We would like our clients to be reassured that we will remain open and here for you and your pets.
Everyone can help reduce the risk of spreading coronavirus.
We want to help our clients who have had to self-isolate by sending medication, nutraceuticals or foodstuffs to their door. Please do not hesitate to phone or e-mail us with your needs
When visiting the practice there are things that you can do to help.
- As per government guidelines minimum contact with cash will hugely reduce the risks. Therefore, please pay by card and contactless whenever possible.
- Carry tissues to catch sneezes and coughs.
- Wash hands regularly with soap or use alcohol hand sanitisers.
- All prescription requests can be done over the phone or by e-mail
- Seek advice from your GP if you yourself do not feel well.
- Regularly watch our Facebook page for updates or visit our webpage.
- Please try to keep to only 1 person bringing your pet into us where ever this is possible.
Here also some useful links to informative web pages.